Wonderful Trees

  Hello everyone,    I'm back to show you more of my wall creations. I really love what i do because I love arts and crafts. I was an in-home preschool teacher for over 12 years until unforeseen circumstances led me to put it aside. (at least for now) But until I decide what i'm going to do and when, I'll just continue doing crafts. Here are a few of my favorite crafts that i am preparing for my first theme. A church in the woodlands wanted me to come up with a theme or a story for their wall in the youth room. I love  doing trees. So whatever I do it must have a tree. Here are a few trees I have created.   


Then God said "Let the land produce vegetation, seed bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it..." Genesis 1:11

0 comments:

Post a Comment